Sunday, February 12, 2006

weather girl and her beloved

this chill
to which
distance
gives rise
leaves me
longing
for the
warmth
of your eyes
and though
i've struggled
to find
comfort
in my niche
without
You
the heat
i can't
reach
i've put on many
cloaks
to disguise
the ice
surrounding my
heart
as it cries
but the
warmer
it feels
Far from
You
the more
tears that
get melted
in lieu
and left
colder
than i was
in the start
in this
situation
that finds us
apart
i've examined the
highs
and the lows
and you're the
one thing
that unthaws
what froze
so the secret to
enjoying
the weather
when the
two of us
can't be
together
is in
knowing
beyond
pain
lies a wake
when it's
sunshine
that's casting
the
ache

1 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

i dont know what to say!
you have being playing with words for so long and now to to come back to these pieces is not leaving me with much to say..
i want to read them out to my friends in college!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home