Thursday, December 20, 2007

iindo-metta omni-deitta

an od, emttii, not taiimed,
'oman, ttiied tto mediian
on imediatt; "i", die on matt-
to mandeiit
m e d i t a t i o n.

amid ottien, i'm on a ttide-
i meid a nott, i am not tied.
i am in det to, iindo-matte-
om atteiind, done ii'm att.
do-ttea in mi, mai nott die-
i dine att om, to eat mind i.
id emottian, to a mind tie,
an idiott, me, eintt od, am i?
'i mind to eat', iitt oand me-
ttime, anoid om identati.
i ad intto me, a 'me' i'd ttion-
imediat not, maiittd one.
i tot ae mind, donait, emit-
dimentia to denai, omitt.
i am no diett; ii'm ttoaned-
meat? ii don't, iitt moaned.
iid not tame? admit to eni-
ii don't mate, tto aid meni.
tao diiment, am tto denii-
i on mid teat, aim tto end i.
a dot in time, ii am tto end-
detonait mi, i ait to mend.
admittione... attend
moi, i
aimed intto me and
ttoii.
an 'i' omitted,
tĂȘt domaiin-
main de ttoi, i'm to detain.

met i to i and meiid a nott-
emitt
adoni, amend ii ott.
mediattion, i tend to aim-
diitto amen = tite domain.
name odiit, neatt idiom-

made iintto, tidi, neat, om.
meditation? it meant i do-
tto aiid men, i nead mi tto.
one amid itt, in ttodae, i'm-
nead mii tto, donait time?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home