Thursday, March 02, 2006

State of the Union address.

i must address,
perhaps confess-
the warmth i feel
for you.

put to a test,
my mind can rest-
i love you
through and through.
'cause in the past,
love didn't last-

i devised an elaborate way,
to distinguish real,
from pain i'd feel-
my body has its say.
i think of you,
my skin feels warm-
i want your body near.
i breathe so deep,
my mind gets nulled-

heart casts away my fear.
no matter when i see your face,
you are a shining light-
the sun for me,
is none but thee,
i trust my own eyesight.
with you in mind,
i feel as kind,
as i can really be.
couldn't push nor pull,
a love so full,
the past is history.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

i wish you had not put these words here!
because the past is history and yet it is not easy to let it be...
the past comes back with words like these
now and always.

8:31 AM  
Blogger kimmerker said...

are you upset?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

no
not at all..
i thought of adding a note at the end, then for some odd reason i didnt.

Your poem is so close to everything that has happened to me.

8:47 AM  
Blogger kimmerker said...

phew.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home